Dear friends of classic two- and four-wheelers,
the BMW Group Classic is now opening its doors to "Wheels & Weißgeschscht" on Saturdays from May to October. Starting on the 5th of May, we welcome fans and owners of classic automobiles and motorcycles every first and third Saturday of the month! Here are some key facts:
Where and when?
- BMW Group Classic, Moosacher Str. 66 in Munich
- Every first and third Saturday in the months of May to October
- 9am to 3pm
- Dates May - July: 05.05. / 19.05. / 02.06. / 16.06. / 07.07. / 21.07
What is offered?
- Each visitor who participates with his classic receives a voucher for a pair of white sausages in the café "Mo66" as well as a "Wheels & Weißwürscht" sticker per vehicle.
- Café "Mo66" is open.
- The parking areas on the grounds of the BMW Group Classic are reserved for visitors' vehicles.
- Collection vehicles are exhibited under the roof of the Classic Workshop.
- The gate to the hall is open and allows a view into the "treasure chamber" (guided tours, or free stroll through the hall is not possible during "Wheels & Weißgeschscht").
"Wheels & Weißgeschscht" is open to classics of all brands - whether with two, three, four or more wheels!
Now we hope that we have awakened your / your interest. We look forward to summer Saturdays with plenty of gasoline talks and Co. at Moosacher Str. 66.
The BMW Group Classic Team.